The versatility of SPC rigid core flooring means it can be installed in any room in the home and business. Even in problem areas such as bathrooms and kitchens, SPC flooring is waterproof and therefore perfect for these installations. With the ultra stable core, it is also ideal for open plan living spaces, as it can be laid in large areas without the need for breaks. SPC flooring can also be used on stairs installed with matching profiles.
+86 137 6469 2158
Industrial Headquarters Park, No. 365 Chuanhong Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai.
· The best type of flooring for basements is vinyl. Vinyl flooring can come in the form of vinyl plank and vinyl tile, giving it the ability to look nearly identical to hardwood and stone products with the added benefit of being waterproof. Vinyl flooring …Hardwood flooring offers a traditional elegance but doesn’t make a great choice for every room. Vinyl plank flooring and wood look tiles are durable alternatives that provide the look of wood while offering more versatility and less expense. When it comes to vinyl plank vs. wood look tile…Get price
· Tile that looks like wood is available for $1.89 per square foot at online retailers like Lumber Liquidators. That means you could buy enough tile to cover your kitchen floor for less than $400! When compared to hardwood flooring …LVP, or luxury vinyl planks, are design vinyl planks featuring a hyper-realistic wood or stone design. This flooring type comes in multiple colors and designs; it is very easy to install, more resistant than standard vinyl flooring, and easy to maintain.. Unlike standard vinyl flooring that usually only mimics hardwood floors, LVP planks can also feature an antiqued or heavily distressed look ...Get price
· Luxury vinyl plank cons. Proper installation of luxury vinyl plank involves removing baseboards and the toilet. You can’t grout the tile so if you love the look of grout lines, this may not be for you. You need to be careful with the floor …Inspired by natural stone and hardwood, luxury vinyl flooring is scratch and stain and water resistant, and built to endure the busiest lifestyles. From time-worn wood to modern marble, enjoy nature's diverse beauty in the kitchen, bath, basement and beyond.Browse all of our traditional luxury vinyl tile …Get price
· Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank pros and cons. This is a realistic tile and plank appearance, long lasting and available for residential and commercial spaces. Pros. Very versatile – can be used in virtually any room; Realistic wood plank or stone tile …Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and planks cost a lot less than real wood, with glue-down being the most cost-effective materials over floating LVP. Although market demand influences prices, many exotic wood-look styles cost the same as other plank designs because LVP can be printed to look like virtually any wood …Get price
· New engineered vinyl plank flooring, known as EVP or rigid core flooring, is the best luxury vinyl on the market today. Prices range from $1.60 to $9.60 per sq/ft so finding the best quality amongst the brands is crucial. Welcome to our updated review of the best luxury vinyl flooring … · Vinyl plank flooring is considered a luxury vinyl tile option because of its thickness,durability, ease of installation, and beautiful design patterns that replicate real wood and stone flooring. The flooring is made by a pressure-heat process, combining 3 different layers together: a vinyl …Get price
· Luxury Vinyl Plank, or LVP, is the material of choice for those wanting to mimic real wood floors on a tight budget. They’re available in smooth or textured options to look more realistic. LVT. Luxury Vinyl Tile…LVP is shorthand for Luxury Vinyl Plank. LVP covers all vinyl designed in planks, giving the look of wood floors with all the features and benefits of vinyl. You may occasionally hear people use the term “LVT,” which stands for Luxury Vinyl Tile. LVT encompasses all vinyl products designed to mimic tile …Get price
· With vinyl plank flooring, you can get the look of hardwood or tile without dealing with stressful maintenance and installation of the original material. We’ve put together a list of the pros and cons of luxury vinyl plank flooring … · Rigid core vinyl plank flooring, like WPC and SPC, will feature a rigid core made of either wood or stone composite, which gives the plank its rigid feel and heft in hand.Get price
· The Pros & Cons of Wood Look Tiles. One obvious drawback with wood look tiles is the fact they aren’t real wood, but there are other things to consider as well. That includes the advantages of choosing tile over hardwood flooring and cheaper woody alternatives like vinyl. Wood Look Tile ProsLuxury vinyl flooring can look convincingly similar to real hardwood floors, but the fact is that they are worlds apart.. Though vinyl planks may be appealing due to their low price point, especially compared to hardwood floors…Get price
· A lot of homeowners may not be aware that wood look tile is an option. Luxury vinyl wood flooring is a go-to choice for the feel of hardwood flooring without the upkeep, but wood like tile takes durability to the next level. While luxury vinyl wood plank flooring may run you anywhere from $1.60 – $4 per square foot, wood look tile …Hardwood flooring offers a traditional elegance but doesn’t make a great choice for every room. Vinyl plank flooring and wood look tiles are durable alternatives that provide the look of wood while offering more versatility and less expense. When it comes to vinyl plank vs. wood look tile, they each provide similar looks, but offer their own benefits and drawbacks.Get price
· Vinyl plank flooring is considered a luxury vinyl tile option because of its thickness,durability, ease of installation, and beautiful design patterns that replicate real wood and stone flooring. The flooring is made by a pressure-heat process, combining 3 different layers together: a vinyl … · There are a few flooring choices that offer the look and feel that natural wood provides, and they include luxury vinyl planks (LVP) and, of course, real hardwood. Yet, you’ll want to choose wisely because changing a floor …Get price